draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-00.txt submitted

Mark Davis mark.davis at icu-project.org
Wed Apr 30 22:35:02 CEST 2008

I'm a bit confused. When I look at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables, the latest
version is 05, February 18, 2008. Are you saying that there is going to be a
different 00 version than the version 00 of October 15, 2006? If you are
going to renumber from 00, wouldn't it be better to use a different title?

Using http://tools.ietf.org/id/?doc=idnabis, there are only three documents.
(draft-alvestrand-idna-bidi<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-idna-bidi>)
doesn't have "idnabis" in the title.

Mark

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Patrik Fältström <patrik at frobbit.se> wrote:

> If you looked at the attached document, you should have noticed that I
> wrote the wrong subject...the name of the document is of course
> draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-00.txt and nothing else.
>
>   Patrik
>
> On 27 apr 2008, at 15.25, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>
>  It will show up shortly in the official repositories.
> >
> > Here is a pre-copy.
> >
> > Changes:
> >
> > - IDNA200X has been changed to IDNA2008.
> > - Non-normative table in appendix is created based on Unicode 5.1.
> > - Cf is removed.
> > - Join-Controls are removed from exceptions (is its own category
> > anyway).
> > - Exceptions table is changed according to what I think the consensus
> > is.
> > - Names of categories are mnemonic (but the letters are still there for
> > various reasons).
> > - Definitions of functions used are added by reference.
> > - Some language changes here and there based on input.
> >
> >  Patrik

Mark