character set for Nepali IDN

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Mon Apr 21 06:52:38 CEST 2008

On 20 feb 2008, at 07.48, Basanta shrestha wrote:

> Let me know if things can't move forward without using the
> property method.

It both can, and it can not.

As the editor of the table document I must ask you to give a
suggestion on changes to the algorithm in the tables document so that
you get a result that is acceptable for you.

The suggested changes must be in the form of suggested changes to the
categories in the tables document, where of course one of the
categories is the explicit exceptions table.

This list of suggested changes can then be discussed on this mailing
list.

If you have further questions on this process, please let me know.

   Regards, Patrik