Changes to draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-00.txt

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Mon Apr 21 04:15:49 CEST 2008

I am sure I have missed a few things here. Please let me know.

1. Add mnemonic names for the categories. The names are:

LetterDigits
Unstable
IgnorableProperties
IgnorableBlocks
LDH
Exceptions
BackwardCompatible
Unassigned

2. Cf is no longer a special case (see 3)

3. Join_Control is added to the exception list, so what was Categories
H and I are now removed

4. Unicode 5.1 is added to the reference list

5. TR#15 is added to the reference list

6. Definitions of generalCategory, toCaseFolded and toNFKC is added by
reference

7. Exception list is as follows:

002D; CONTEXTO  # HYPHEN-MINUS
00B7; CONTEXTO  # MIDDLE DOT
02B9; CONTEXTO  # MODIFIER LETTER PRIME
0375; CONTEXTO  # GREEK LOWER NUMERAL SIGN (KERAIA)
0483; CONTEXTO  # COMBINING CYRILLIC TITLO
05F3; CONTEXTO  # HEBREW PUNCTUATION GERESH
05F4; CONTEXTO  # HEBREW PUNCTUATION GERSHAYIM
06FD; PVALID    # ARABIC SIGN SINDHI AMPERSAND
06FE; PVALID    # ARABIC SIGN SINDHI POSTPOSITION MEN
0F0B; PVALID    # TIBETAN MARK INTERSYLLABIC TSHEG
200C; CONTEXTJ  # ZERO WIDTH NON-JOINER
200D; CONTEXTJ  # ZERO WIDTH JOINER
3005; CONTEXTO  # IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK
3007; PVALID    # IDEOGRAPHIC NUMBER ZERO
303B; CONTEXTO  # VERTICAL IDEOGRAPHIC ITERATION MARK
30FB; CONTEXTO  # KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT

8. Unicode 5.1 is used when calculating the non-normative table in
Appendix A

     Patrik