Talking about changes from IDNA2003

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Fri Apr 18 00:14:49 CEST 2008

Paul,

I haven't (yet) gotten your original via the idna-update list, so I'm
using John's reply.

I exchanged notes on the issue I've mentioned previously, the 2001
tsconv draft, with Jian Kang Yao (CNNIC), who informed me that the issue
(RFC3743) is just as needed now as it was in 2001.

I didn't notice it in your draft, though there is mention of it in the
discussion of variants, in John's issues draft.

So I'm suggesting adding this to the list in the document.

Eric