Talking about changes from IDNA2003

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Wed Apr 16 02:12:01 CEST 2008

Greetings again. One of the first goals of the charter is for the
newly-formed (yay!) WG to decide in broad strokes which features of
the design team documents we want and don't want. About a month ago,
I posted the following:

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories.
>
>	Title           : High-level Changes From IDNA2003 To IDNA200x
>	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman
>	Filename        : draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-01.txt
>	Pages           : 5
>	Date            : 2008-03-13
>
>This document is a summary of what changes are embodied in the
>initial set of documents that are for IDNA200x.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-idna200x-topics-01.txt

This document will *not* be an RFC. It is just meant for discussion
within the group, and will die a quiet death as we move forwards with
the real WG documents.

Before we dive into discussing the changes themselves: does anyone
have suggestions for changes to the list in the document?