OID assignments from the top node
This document lists the first level of OIDs. The data are taken
from Recommendation X.208 (English).
Most of the links are automatically maintained using Perl scripts; the
automatic list of links from this document starts here.
list lists ANSI as the registration authority for
which is the ISO way of saying "X.208".
For more general OID information, see the OID information Web page.
Top level OID assignments
The following is defined in X.208:
- 0 - ITU-T assigned
- 1 - ISO assigned
- 2 - Joint ISO/ITU-T assignment
Other interesting OIDs
OIDs that are commonly looked for include:
- 22.214.171.124 - the Internet OID
- 1.2.840 - one of 2 US country OIDs
- 126.96.36.199.4.1 - IANA-assigned
company OIDs, used for private MIBs and such things
Subsidiary references (single level)
- 0 - ITU-T assigned OIDs (35 more)
- 1 - ISO assigned OIDs (2202 more)
- 2 - ISO/ITU-T jointly assigned OIDs (1172 more)
Tell me about OIDs you know about
Incoming OIDs that have not been proofread yet
Last modified: Thu Apr 24 19:54:54 1997