[R-C] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-00.txt

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Tue Jan 17 13:55:33 CET 2012

This is the broken-out version of the REMB message that was published in
an appendix of the congestion-control draft I posted just before Taipei.

After discussions inside Google, we decided that the timestamp header
extension didn't offer enough value over the RFC 5450 send-time offset
header extension, so we dropped it from the draft.

                   Harald