[R-C] Question about the problem with TFRC

abheek saha abheek.saha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:38:52 CEST 2012

Well, I don't know much about TMMBR, so no doubt you are right. The
point I was making was that __per se__ TFRC came across as a good
predictor of available bandwidth; we never compared it against any
other equivalent mechanisms, so I can't say whether it is the best of
its class or what its strengths and weaknesses are relative to others
of its class.

We have started looking at the recent algorithm published by Harald
and may have an opportunity to compare it against that of TFRC in our
setup

-best wishes,
Abheek