[RTW] Fwd: Updated Charter for RTCWeb

Jean-Francois Mule jf.mule at cablelabs.com
Thu Mar 31 17:38:00 CEST 2011

Looks good to me.

I made one comment at the mike re:
< Aug 2011 Use cases and Scenarios document sent to W3C

Use case analysis helps derive technical requirements the solution must meet.  So to me, this deliverable should also contain requirements.
Two groups looking at use cases and scenarios can often derive quite different requirements.  Knowing which requirements IETF participants think are important for the W3C solution to meet in these use cases would be beneficial.

Jean-Francois.
---
Jean-François Mulé
tel:+1-415-881-7178