[RTW] New proposed charter text. Please review before the BoF.

Bernard Aboba bernard_aboba at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:30:12 CET 2011

The intent of item 8 was for the IETF to provide API-related requirements to
the W3C, not for
API-related work to be done in IETF.

For example, during the discussions on this list there has been discussion
of the need to obtain
IP addresses of interfaces as required by ICE, or the details of codec
support required by
Jingle or SDP offer/answer.