[RTW] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-dispatch-rtcweb-protocols-01

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Sun Mar 13 13:46:13 CET 2011

I don't think there should be much additional contoversial stuff here,
but some of the language may have improved.

Biggest additional text by line count: tried to add in the reasoning
behind my argument in favour of a mandatory-to-implement baseline. This
is still my input, not attempting to represent a consensus position (yet).

                 Harald