[RTW] Draft new: draft-holmberg-rtcweb-ucreqs-00 (Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements)

Christer Holmberg christer.holmberg at ericsson.com
Tue Mar 8 14:08:05 CET 2011

Hi Ted,

Our understanding, based on the discussions regarding the charter, is that the working group will focus on the browser, with the purpose being to ensure alignment with the work in W3C.

Therefore our focus has been on browser based applications, and we haven't really considered native applications.

If that is unclear in the draft, we can clarify it in the next version.

Regards,

Christer