[RTW] Draft new: draft-holmberg-rtcweb-ucreqs-00 (Web Real-Time Communication Use-cases and Requirements)

Christer Holmberg christer.holmberg at ericsson.com
Mon Mar 7 19:13:48 CET 2011

Hi browser lovers,

We've submitted a use-case/requirement draft, draft-holmberg-rtcweb-ucreqs-00.txt, that we think could be used as a base when those discussions start.

The document describes some use-cases, and based on those proposes browser requirement, and application-browser API requirements. It focues on media related issue. Ie issues related to privacy, signalling between the browser and web server etc, are currenly not considered.

Best regards,

Christer