[RTW] [dispatch] The charter formerly know as RTC-WEB take 3

Henry Sinnreich henry.sinnreich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:08:54 CET 2011

>I believe
> Jingle is more monolithic and easier to handle in this sense.)

This adds even more to the endless discussions of SIP vs. Jingle, actually
it also adds a 3rd option and folks who have implemented SIP/SIMPLE may or
may not be happy about it.

Bottom line:
Adding a 3rd option to the signaling will bog down the RTC-Web work even
more. The API should be a separate effort.
Oh, the discussions there...
Don't expect anyone there to give in easily :-), and why can/should they?

Let's leave the API out for scope.

Thanks, Henry