[RTW] WG charter, take 4

Elwell, John john.elwell at siemens-enterprise.com
Fri Feb 25 09:01:49 CET 2011

"These events and state
need to include information such as: receiving DTMF in the RTP, RTP and
RTCP statistics, and the state of DTLS/SRTP handshakes."

I would be inclined to say instead:
"These events and state
need to include information such as: receiving DTMF in the RTP, RTP and
RTCP statistics, and the security status of RTP sessions."

This would bring it more into line with item 9 earlier, which refrains from mentioning a specific key management protocol.

Also a nit: "NSIS" appears twice in the same list.

John