[RTW] BOF agenda uploaded to IETF servers

Elwell, John john.elwell at siemens-enterprise.com
Wed Feb 16 09:10:18 CET 2011

Harald,

1. The only mention of charter is in the very last item: "Charter hum". I would have expected a slot for discussing the charter. At least the agenda should have a reference to the draft charter.

2. It think an important technical discussion item is on interoperability with existing SIP/SDP/RTP endpoints. This will no doubt be touched on in the codec item, but there are other issues, most notably the STUN issue (the fact that STUN connectivity checks are hardly deployed at present).

John