[RTW] [dispatch] RTC-Web I-D about interworking between RTC-Web and SIP-RTP

Peter Musgrave peter.musgrave at magorcorp.com
Wed Feb 9 21:15:42 CET 2011

I also agree with the "make RTP just work" - signal where and how you want..

Sorry if I am being dense here - do we not need ICE connectivity checks to finish before RTP can be sent? Or is the point that this will take too long to get into browser code and that ICE in Javascript with STUN in the browser gets rolled out faster?

Peter Musgrave