An overview of where the IETF change process is currently at

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Sun Sep 28 08:12:06 CEST 2003

Since Vienna, there have been a number of efforts started or continued to
address some of the issues identified by the problem-statement working
group.

A number of these are at stages where they do not yet have visible output
that we can review; however, it seems important to make sure the community
knows about these efforts and can offer feedback and suggestions where
helpful.

To facilitate this interaction, I've put up an overview Web page at
<http://www.ietf.org/u/chair/change-status.html> that attempts to give a
broad overview of things going on.

I intend to keep this page updated as we get more specific proposals and
community engagement in the remaining months leading to our Minneapolis
IETF meeting. This is the current snapshot.

Enjoy!

                    Harald Tveit Alvestrand