Proposed statement quotes wrong numbers

todd glassey todd.glassey at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 29 09:53:36 CET 2003

Ray - the idea is that you don't need to - the purpose of the IETF as a
standards development platform is to provide the "opportunity for
participation" and not the "enforced mandatory participation" - after all
the IETF is not a slave march (or is it :-)

(Damn this is scary Harald - I am defending the IETF - what's wrong with
this picture?)...

Todd