Proposed statement quotes wrong numbers

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Sun Oct 26 21:34:45 CET 2003

Christian,

thanks for the correction.
We can quibble about the exact dates for a while, but I've made the quip
quite a few times that the IETF has a fine scalable management structure,
which will scale all the way to 700 participants...... so I agree that
"order of magnitude" is a misnomer.

We do, however, have trouble, even at our currently reduced size.

                 Harald

--On 23. oktober 2003 22:40 -0700 Christian Huitema