IESG proposed statement on the IETF mission

Scott W Brim swb at employees.org
Wed Oct 22 09:26:28 CEST 2003

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 01:01:53PM -0400, Margaret.Wasserman at nokia.com allegedly wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> > Similarly for almost all of the rest.  What's the point?  Are you
> > reiterating the problem-statement work?  They're doing all right,
> > although perhaps you could help push the work to completion.  It would
> > be much more useful for you to reaffirm the fundamental
> > principles that are not on the auction block.
>
> >From your perspective, what are those fundamental principles?

I still haven't replied and I don't know when I'll get to.  I thought I
would have room in the last few days, but we're trying to finish a
document and my wife goes for her (hopefully final) chemotherapy session
on Thursday, which means I turn into a pumpkin for the rest of the week.
Someday.  Sorry.