WG last call - process document

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Thu Nov 20 21:26:33 CET 2003

I do not support this document in its current form.  Part of the problem is
that it treats the "perceptions" from the Problem Statement document as
facts.  Another part of the problem is that some of the criteria for
choosing process are questionable.   Some of the recommendations are dubious,
and others don't receive enough emphasis.  IMHO there is not enough attention
being paid to the way we actually do engineering, nor to the interactions
between WGs and IESG and other WGs.

Basically this document seems premature at best, and I don't think there is
sufficient support (either in the document or in the community) for its
recommendations.

Keith