Process document

Melinda Shore mshore at cisco.com
Thu Nov 6 17:02:35 CET 2003

We've been trying to decide how to move forward with the process
recommendations document, given the difficulty of having the
group come to consensus on a recommendation, etc.  What we've
decided is probably the best way forward is to produce a document
that describes what's been proposed and not agreed to, largely
as a matter of historical record but also as a resource for
those who work on process changes in the months to come.
This is one of the thing we'll be discussing next week in
Minneapolis, but obviously it needs a heads-up here, as well.

Melinda