Query: adding additional AD

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Sat May 31 03:36:48 CEST 2003

On 30 May 2003 at 9:32, Melinda Shore wrote:

> Let's try to come to some closure on this.  Question: Should
> we add an additional AD to deal with process issues?

Yes, an additional AD, who is not part of the body that is in need of change
might be able to manage the process more forcefully and directively. And a
new AD is a cleaner approach in my view.

However, I think the option "additional AD" is only worth pursuing if there is a
clear majority who supports it. Otherwise the weaker option seems more
legitimate.

jeanette

  If