Query: adding additional AD

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Fri May 30 12:25:10 CEST 2003

> Placing responsibility for strategic change directly into the hands of
> the people who have resisted making it is not a good way to ensure
> results that are credible.

then whatever we do, we should definitely not form a new working group -
because the working groups are the ones who are most resistant to
change.

you're way out of line accusing the IESG of being resistant to change -
the IESG has been changing incrementally for several years, and the
result has improved.  but the IESG fundamentally can't cause working
groups to produce better quality documents.