Problem: Resolution mechanisms for when working group consensusreal problems)

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Wed May 28 11:36:53 CEST 2003

thanks; I see what you are aiming at now.

my worry was probably tangential, but not entirely unrelated - that we
could concentrate so much on getting the IETF to concentrate on the
important matters with great impact (for good or bad) on the Internet
architecture that we forget to allow for the smaller, peripheral things
that Just Should Be Done.

not that the impact is easy to gauge - see HTTP.....

                  Harald