IESG restructuring (Re: Example of the One Liners out ofcontext)

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Wed May 28 01:42:04 CEST 2003

Yep valid logic.  Oh Well..........I am puzzled.  Sounds like chicken or
egg again. If we fix all, then all works, if we can't fix all then all
breaks and people want to check the process.  Both are valid.

Are we gettting anywhere here?  I don't think so?  I am going to go read
the drafts again and come back later.

Bye.

/jim