OPEN ISSUE: Standards Track

Ted Lemon mellon at nominum.com
Thu May 22 18:24:05 CEST 2003

> It's equally well an illustration that we can't boil
> the ocean over and over again -- especially with new
> people every time.  We need to boil a few gallons first,
> and then a few truckloads.

This is a _really_ good point.   One of the things that I've seen cause
major hassle and pain for people who've been working on a draft for a
while is that someone new comes along (it's been me! :') and asks the
same damned questions that got answered *last* year.   And then someone
else comes along a week later and does the same thing.   :'}

Incremental steps would really help with this (although of course in my
case the questions I was asking were extremely pertinent. :')