what are the real problems

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Thu May 22 06:58:20 CEST 2003

Dear Bert and Randy,

I was assuming that Aaron's "1000 flowers" reference was to the
"Hundred Flowers" campaign in the People's Republic of China -
if so, I note that we could kill ninety percent of the ideas and
STILL "let 100 flowers blossom"...

http://www.megastories.com/china/unueco/flowers.htm

Not that letting "100 flowers bloom" was a great idea either,
but maybe a 90% fallout rate would be a start?

Spencer