Update

Melinda Shore mshore at cisco.com
Wed May 21 13:11:31 CEST 2003

> Melinda, I think that a large fraction of the notes I've posted
> recently have contained comments of the nature of "this appears
> to be an important problem/issue and it appears to not be
> reflected in the current version of the problem description
> document".

Sorry, should have been clearer.  We're certainly tracking
discussion of new problems as they crop up on the mailing
list and those are being distilled into the new revision of
the document.  Those discussions are about what's not in the
document.  We haven't had much discussion of what *is* in
the document, however, and in the interest of moving the
document along towards WG last call we need to make sure
that the it's getting that kind of review.

Melinda