OPEN ISSUE: Standards Track

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) bwijnen at lucent.com
Tue May 20 18:40:10 CEST 2003

Maybe this is just me... but I have difficulty keeping up with
this mailing list... (In fact I am some 500 postings behind).

So when I see postings like below... I wonder....
Is this really the task of this WG?
It seems a problem, but are those core problems or
root causes of problems that we need to get on the table?

Thanks,
Bert

http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html, but this
information could appear other places, too (in document bodies would be
nice, but I know we don't change RFCs without changing RFC numbers).

Others?

Spencer