non-problems

Spencer Dawkins spencer at mcsr-labs.org
Tue May 20 07:36:26 CEST 2003

Harald,

Nested-parenthesis - the Problem Statement guys thought the Solutions guys
were the ones producing a list of Core Values. We included the list from
previous IETF Plenaries as a starting point, but haven't discussed them in
much detail because we thought they WERE out of scope for this WG.

It's possible that "we hold these truths to be self-evident", but we have
seen minor feedback (from Brian Carpenter, suggesting that we add
"self-governance", for instance), so there probably is a discussion that
could usefully take place on this topic.

If the discussion could/should be taking place here, that's good to know.
Speaking for myself, I didn't realize it was on the table now.

End-nested-parenthesis (when was the last time we did LISP in IETF?)...

Spencer