Charters, "normal process" versus ISOC, etc. (was: Re: OPEN ISSUE: Quality Process WG Charter)

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Sun May 18 20:36:31 CEST 2003

On 18 May 2003 at 10:51, John C Klensin wrote:

John, your fourth option sounds like a very good solution to me. For principle
reasons, the IESG should rather not lead the reform process. Even if the
IESG members in general, and the General Area AD in particular, are wise,
experienced and diplomatic enough to lead this process in a neutral way, a
new AD selected specifically for this purpose would provide for a  cleaner
mechanism, which gave less reason for suspicion.

Jeanette