OPEN ISSUE: Nomcom Process

Brian E Carpenter brian at hursley.ibm.com
Fri May 16 16:00:11 CEST 2003

I would add that this was discussed *extensively* in the
current nomcom WG and there was no consensus to publish
the names.

I would suggest that it would be ironic if the problem-statement
WG were to commit the sin of re-discussing a solution that another
WG has recently discussed and abandoned.

   Brian