Maturing [Re: Time required to write down "wisdom" ...]

Charlie Perkins charliep at IPRG.nokia.com
Thu May 15 10:31:58 CEST 2003

Hello Keith,

Let's take as an example the recent site-local discussion.

IPv6 has some chance today, because it was published
as a Proposed Standard quite a while ago.

Imagine the chance it would have, if the site-local discussion
would have prevented publication until, say, 2003.

Regards,
Charlie P.