draft-ietf-problem-process-00.txt

Margaret Wasserman mrw at windriver.com
Thu May 15 12:35:26 CEST 2003

Well, since no one else has jumped in, I guess I will...

There are several open issues raised in the process document
that will require discussion and resolution by the WG.

I have opinions about how we should resolve these issues,
and I'll offer my opinions now.  Others should feel free to
chime in with either agreement or dissent.

I will raise each issue in a separate message, in an
attempt to promote threading...  Please try to respond to
individual issues in their appropriate threads, so that
I can keep better track of the discussion and reflect it
in the document.

Thanks,
Margaret