Maturing [Re: Time required to write down "wisdom" ...]

Charlie Perkins charliep at IPRG.nokia.com
Thu May 15 08:47:07 CEST 2003

Hello Brian,

I guess it's obvious, but if we were late with all the
specifications, we would be also guaranteed to miss
all the windows.  Since the windows are unpredictable,
the temptation becomes irresistable to keep working
on the specification for longer, because, hey, the
window might still be open, and there might still
be a bug if we would just look harder...

Regards,
Charlie P.