"Adult supervision"

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Tue May 6 17:59:39 CEST 2003

I agree and I really like to exclaim in disgust is good way to put it.
That is not productive.  I have had similar experiences and like you I
have no issue with the person it was the event.

But I don't think some here are getting the point.

This is pretty simple to me.  Don't make casual remarks that blow up
others work but make constructive remarks.  Or the chairs should dismiss
it as here-say as in a judge would in a court room.

/jim