My thoughts about the problems of the IETF

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Mon May 5 17:28:37 CEST 2003

> we still produce them, but they don't say anything more than before.

I assume that the lack of recent postings for those minutes is just a
glitch that will be fixed?

> fwiw, we don't have any better minutes ourselves.

and as far as I can tell, they're about as good as minutes ever get, and
(fwiw) far better than the minutes of most WG meetings.

even if not terribly detailed, they're still useful as a record of
exactly what got decided and what didn't, along with some occasional
background.