ineffective use of meeting time

Bound, Jim Jim.Bound at hp.com
Sun Mar 23 22:44:26 CET 2003

These are all valid points I agree.  But presentation should be to
foster the discussion Keith states.

Also the chairs need to just pick subjects for discussion and give them
time.

I would rather have 3 good working group discussions than 15 10 minute
updates.

And I really do not need to hear the status of the entire working group
at a meeting.  That clearly can be done on email.

I admit my bias.  If you don't read the email, if you don't read the
specs, or if you don't at least talk to the folks in the WG and come to
a meeting you deserve NO consideration for time by the IETF. In fact why
are you even here is the question I always wonder?  Fine to be there
anyway but the IETF should not cater to such individuals.

/jim

/jim