training - especially ADs

Mark Allman mallman at grc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 21 14:27:36 CET 2003

I am wondering if we really have a training problem for ADs.  The
point was just made that we recycle folk.  But, there could be a
different explanation: that the job is so damn consuming that nobody
wants it.  Phil Roberts made the point last night that the
intersection of the people who are willing and the people who are
able 9in the judgement of nomcom) is pretty small.

I am not sure what that means or how to make AD a less demanding
job.  But, that make be something to think about.

allman

--
Mark Allman -- NASA GRC/BBN -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/