Problem statement draft comments

Spencer Dawkins spencer_dawkins at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 06:25:12 CET 2003

Keith,

Is your experience tilted more towards lists that are (1) at the
application level, and (2) not telephony/SubIP-related?

(You were AD for applications when I started participating in
IETF, but People Move Around - that's why I'm asking)

I would expect both of these characteristics to reduce the
average list size...

Spencer