General comment on draft-ietf-problem-statement-00.txt

Margaret Wasserman mrw at windriver.com
Wed Mar 5 08:29:24 CET 2003

I would bet, though, that the advisor gets to be present when the
work that he submits is reviewed by the committee...  [Tell me
if I'm wrong, as I'm not very academically-aware.]

Sometimes, I think it would help if WG chairs were included in more
of the IESG discussions.

It might be particularly useful for WG chairs to be included in the
discussion of WG charters and re-charters and/or documents submitted
by their WG.

Within companies that I've worked at, the managers responsible for
producing the work were always present during project review and
acceptance meetings, etc.

Margaret