"trouble maker"

James Seng jseng at pobox.org.sg
Wed Jun 25 04:10:00 CEST 2003

If you pursue the appeal process as documented in RFC 2026 and you
failed despite having all evidences that you should win, I will agree
that you have a case to state this as a problem.

But you choose not to use the process. And your decision to pursue an
alternative appeal *does not* indicate a failure of the IETF appeal process.

-James Seng