"trouble maker"

James Seng jseng at pobox.org.sg
Wed Jun 25 01:11:41 CEST 2003

Philip,

The fact you failed to convience others of your proposal is not a
problem of IETF. Neither is the role of the chair or the IESG to assist
you in that regard.

If you did not get rough consensus, you lose. Deal with it.

For your specific issues with DNSEXT, I am not sure how true "WG was in
favour to fixing the spec" but you should deal with that in the DNSEXT
or file an appeal to IESG if it is really true. Complaining here dont
help you in anyway.

For the wg chairs reaction to your company name, while I dont think it
is appropriate, I dont see why it would prevent IETF to be open and
inclusive. Everyone here represents himself/herself here and being
political correct was, AFAIK, not one of IETF core principle.

-James Seng