"trouble maker"

Daniel O. Awduche awduche at awduche.com
Mon Jun 23 01:45:35 CEST 2003

As a matter of principle, the process needs to focus on the
merits of arguments, not some characterization of the individuals
involved. Often times, people in authority have a tendency to
portray others with dissenting views as "trouble makers," thereby
precluding the diligence of applying basic management skills to
resolve contentious issues and/or drive towards rough consensus.

i.e. there should be no place for the term "trouble maker" in
IETF documents.

Cheers,
/Dan