No more problems.....

Harald Tveit Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Fri Jun 20 22:52:58 CEST 2003

it will no doubt come as a relief to the editors to know that I've now
mentioned all my concerns with draft-ietf-problem-issue-statement-01.

If the WG comes to a consensus on all the points I've mentioned, I'll be
happy to support the document going forward.

NOTE - in case anyone's in doubt: I'm happy to support the document going
forward if the WG agrees not to agree with me - it's the WG's document, not
mine, and it's the WG's consensus that counts!

                    Harald