Erik Nordmark: stepping down (fwd)

john.loughney at nokia.com john.loughney at nokia.com
Thu Jun 19 15:53:01 CEST 2003

Harald & Erik,

It seems that Erik's message is carefully worded to avoid placing
blame.  As such, I have some trouble understanding the implications
of Erik's statement below.

Would an 'exit interview' be appropriate or at least some
comments wrt the problem statement to help us to improve the process?
It is a shame to lose talented and committed folks from the IETF
leadership.

thanks,
John