Staying on Track (Re: Documenting pilots (RE: pausable explanation for the Document Series))

Dave Crocker dcrocker at brandenburg.com
Thu Jun 12 12:38:35 CEST 2003

Randy,

RB> the big question about the sirs (and 'greybeards'?  what, no
RB> women?)

1. It's odd, Randy, that you appear to be unaware of the history of the
term.  For your edification, a note is on the home page for the site.

2. Given the workload on area directors, one would think that they have
better things to do with their time than to level irrelevant, critical
witticisms against the names of sites that are donating resources to
IETF activities. No doubt such cleverness will encourage others to
donate their resources.

RB> effort is whether it will produce solid useful reviews.
RB> we need such badly.  and the proof is in the pudding.

No kidding.

One would almost think that is the reason for initiating the effort,
wouldn't one?

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker at brandenburg.com>