Staying on Track (Re: Documenting pilots (RE: pausable explanation for the Document Series))

Keith Moore moore at cs.utk.edu
Wed Jun 11 18:19:35 CEST 2003

> Rather than being worried that it has occurred, perhaps we should be
> worried that more such efforts have not?

I think Melinda's concern is reasonable.  I don't have a big problem
with SIRS specifically because according to my understanding of this
organization I don't think SIRS is likely to usurp any real authority.
(A big part of this is knowing the individuals involved.)  But I'd hate
to see thousands of flowers bloom in this space.